Attacking Doping in Sports from Multiple Angles
With the goal of helping to rid sport of the influence of performance-enhancing drugs, ADR works to:
- Identify new performance-enhancing drugs being used in competition and develop the tests to detect them–as well as continually advance testing methods.
- Support on a case-by-case basis law enforcement, the media and other selected organizations with analysis of products and practices for potential doping products or methods.
- Foster education and discussion about doping and its consequences.
- Create and coordinate positive programs that encourage competitors of all ages and levels to stay clean.
- Collaborate with other organizations and individuals to achieve common anti-doping objectives.